The first of three defibrillators for the village has been installed on the wall of the Village Hall. Training for its use will be discussed at the next PC meeting and arranged for any and all interested villagers. We’ll update this website with a map and directions for their use.
The thanks of all in the Parish Council (and everyone in the village) go to everyone involved in fundraising and donating money towards this – great fund-raising effort from the village, and in particular our thanks go to;
- Councillor Stephen Davies for the County Council’s donation from their ‘Growing Our Communities’ fund
- Barbara Brennan for co-ordinating, fundraising, collecting villager’s donations and presenting the resulting cheque to the Parish Council – thank you Barbara!
- the Pinching Memorial Trust,
- Damion Williams for the funds donated from the British Army
- everyone involved in the Village Hall Management Committee cream tea event held to support the fundraising effort.
- Last but not least, the British Heart Foundation for part-funding the first of the defibrillators!
If there’s anyone we’ve missed, please let us know on the village facebook group and we’ll add you to the list!
Thank you again!